Station Manager Brussels
In het kort
- University degree
- 3 working experience
- Location: Brussels
Station Manager Brussels
Reporting to the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region, the Station Manager Brussels will lead the Operational Teams in Brussels with the Duty Engineers as his direct report. Also is he responsible for the Belgium Part-145 outstations CRL, OST, ANR, LGG, LIL & RAK with the Supervisor Outstations reporting directly to him. The Station Manager Brussels will ensure that all these bases operate safely, punctually and in a cost effective manner by development, management and delivery of line maintenance support.
- Leading a team, ensuring they are appropriately trained, motivated and resourced to provide world leading operational performance to all of the Group Airlines at main base Brussels and at the Belgium outstations CRL, OST, ANR, LGG, LIL & RAK.
- Driving a performance orientated approach, delivering excellence in technical dispatch reliability, whilst continuously focussing on the technical health of the aircraft to minimise acceptable deferred defects. Ensuring that the cabin standards meets the customer proposition.
- Establishing and maintaining cross departmental relationships.
- Managing the base teams shift patterns/roster to support the operational program in the most efficient manner, ensuring an up to date manpower plan is available at all times.
- Supporting away from base requirements, scheduled and non-scheduled AOG recovery.
- Building a common culture of excellence within your team.
- Maintaining and developing departmental policies and procedures to ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Engaging/developing/maintaining relationships internally and externally promoting the group and increasing the awareness of our strategy.
- Ensuring that the facilities and team comply with NAA/EASA/H+S/EMS/Local aerodrome regulations.
- Providing the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region with updates/reports as required, both operationally and financially.
- Deputising for the Line Maintenance Manager Western Region and any other reasonable management requests.
- Actively promoting a ‘just safety culture’ and encouraging an open reporting system including the reporting of near misses.
- skills & Competences
- 3 years of working experience
- University of applied sciences degree
Act as an process and procedure ambassador ensuring compliance by providing constructive feedback to ensure processes and procedures are correctly understand and executed.
- Strong organiser who maintains focus under operational pressure never losing sight on the safety aspect.
- Excellent communicator who speaks and presents effectively in individual or group situations.
- Sufficient IT skills and knowledge of engineering systems such as AMOS and other relevant system.
- Highly proficient spoken and written in English language.