In het kort
- Afwisselende functie
- MBO 3 niveau
- Locatie: Schiphol
JetSupport provides technical services and support for business aviation and special mission aircraft. We focus on flexibility, transparency and a personal touch. We continuously improve our operations in order to meet and exceed the needs of our customers. Our technical services are customized for the most popular business aviation aircraft types. Our customers’ value maximum aircraft availability which we provide by conducting preventive and corrective maintenance. We also facilitate special projects, ranging from small modifications up to complete avionics retrofits. Our service centre operates 7 days a week in two shifts ranging from 07:00-23:00.
The growth of our business makes it necessary to expand our Airframe Maintenance Team in Amsterdam with a
LOGISTICS EMPLOYEE (Fulltime) Part-145
The successful Stores Employee has:
• General knowledge of material handling and stores processes under EASA and FAA 145 regulation;
• Accurate working standards;
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
• Quality, safety and customer focus;
• Ability to work in a versatile and dynamic environment;
• Verbal and written fluency in English and Dutch;
• Knowledge of customs and shipping protocols in and outside EU and;
• Knowledge of ERP, Office365 and other relevant computer systems.
Primary Duties and responsibilities within the team, as per approved (aviation) standards:
• To receive parts, tooling and equipment;
• To pick and prepare parts and tooling for the maintenance team;
• Maintain an accurate stock record;
• Shipping of parts, tooling and equipment;
• Buying of tools or parts, both AOG and routine;
• Manage the pool of tools, by ensuring timely replacement or (re-)calibration and;
• Knowledge regarding environmental regulations and disposal of chemicals.
Your professional Qualifications:
• Incoming goods inspector status;
• MBO minimum level 3;
• Driving license B;
• Forklift certification and;
• Declaration of conduct (Verklaring omtrent gedrag).
This is our offer:
To work in a motivated team of approximately 70 enthusiastic colleagues. To grow professionally as well as to help in growing our business, we value freedom and responsibility and empower employees to make the right decisions. JetSupport is part of the Metal Industries’ CAO and offers 27 days of leave and an additional 13 ‘ATV’ days. You will share in our profit through our annual profit sharing arrangement. Naturally we offer a competitive salary.
If you are interested and meet the requirements above, then please send your CV and motivation by e-mail to email@example.com.
Dear recruiters. Acquisition to this vacancy is really not appreciated!